THE 1CLICKPRIZES.COM $1,000,000 SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
2. HOW TO ENTER. In order to enter the Promotion, you must complete the online Promotion entry form (“Promotion Entry Form”) available on the Promotion website located at 1ClickPrizesSweepstakes.com (collectively, the “Website”) for entry into the then-current “Daily Drawing Period” (as detailed below). The information that you must provide on the Promotion Entry Form includes your first name and e-mail address. Purchase of a product and/or service is not a requirement for entry into the promotion. Once you are registered, you will automatically be entered as a contestant (“Contestant”) for the applicable Daily Drawing Period (as defined below). You must update this information, as necessary, to remain eligible to win. Contestants may only enter twenty (20) times during the Daily Drawing Period and any entries submitted by the same individual in excess of twenty (20) per Daily Drawing Period limit will be discarded. 1ClickPrizes.com reserves the right to reject any entry that it believes, in its sole discretion, is fraudulent, incomplete or otherwise invalid. All Promotion Entry Forms must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. EST in each Daily Drawing Period during the Promotion Period (as defined below).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PROMOTION. PURCHASING GOODS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY OR THROUGH 1CLICKPRIZES.COM OR OUR MARKETING PARTNERS WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF QUALIFYING FOR A PRIZE.
IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLETE A PROMOTION ENTRY FORM DURING ANY DAILY DRAWING PERIOD FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR THE PRIZE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT DAILY DRAWING PERIOD.
3. IDENTIFICATION OF ENTRANTS. Each valid entry will be automatically randomly assigned nine (9) unique Encrypted Entry Numbers from the range between 000000000 – 999999999 (“EEN”) and stored in the applicable Daily Drawing Database. For purposes of these Rules, the “Daily Drawing Database” is defined as the entire list of entries, identified by EEN number, collected during the applicable Daily Drawing Period. 1ClickPrizes.com will stop accepting entries for each Daily Drawing Period at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on each calendar day during the Promotion Period. The winner for each Daily Drawing Period will be selected within one (1) business day of the conclusion of each Daily Drawing Period from among all eligible entries received during that Daily Drawing Period.
4. HOW TO WIN. Within one (1) business day of the conclusion of each Daily Drawing Period, SCA, an independent third party, will select the nine (9) unique numbers from the range of between 000000000 – 999999999 (the “Winning Number”), and, where applicable, match up the selected Winning Number with the EEN of the prize winner. If there is a prize winner, he or she will be notified via e-mail within thirty (30) days after the prize winner is chosen (Contestants should ensure that their contact information is accurate and up to date). Prize winners are subject to eligibility verification. Prize winners will be required to execute a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”), and return such Affidavit within thirty (30) days following attempted notification together with a recent picture of the prize winner for 1ClickPrizes.com’s use according to the specifications set forth in the Affidavit or as later requested by 1ClickPrizes.com. Non-compliance within this time period may result in forfeiture of the prize. In addition, prize winners will be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver's license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification, and proof that they are the Contestant that submitted the applicable winning entry. The return of a prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. In no case shall 1ClickPrizes.com be liable in any manner where a winner has not received notification sent from 1ClickPrizes.com or where 1ClickPrizes.com fails to receive a response from the winner within the required response period. The winning EEN, as well as the associated information of the winner, must identically match the records maintained by SCA and 1ClickPrizes.com in order for a prize to be awarded. In the event of a dispute, the information maintained by SCA and 1ClickPrizes.com will govern. Entries will be deemed made by the person under whose name the entry was registered, regardless of who actually submitted the entry. Be sure to use your correct name and your own e-mail address. See Section 5 hereinbelow for a detailed prize description.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. The winning Contestant, if any, will receive One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00) payable by check in forty (40) equal annual installments of Twenty-Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000).
6. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning the prize are 1,000,000,000:1
7. CONTEST PERIOD. The Promotion period begins on July 1, 2011 at 12:00:01 a.m. EST, and ends on June 30, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (“Promotion Period”). For purposes of these Rules, the Daily Drawing Period shall be the period beginning at 12:01:00 a.m. EST and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. EST during each calendar day during the Promotion Period.
9. WINNERS’ LIST. To request a list of prize winners, send a self addressed stamped envelope to: 1ClickPrizes.com, 817 Broadway, 5th fl. Rooms 12 & 6, New York NY 10003-4709.
10. TAX INFORMATION. Federal, state and local taxes, and all similar fees and assessments, are the responsibility of the applicable prize winner. 1ClickPrizes.com reserves the right to withhold taxes from any winning prize, as appropriate.
11. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES. No substitution or transfer of prizes will be accommodated or permitted, other than in 1ClickPrizes.com’s sole discretion.
12. PUBLICATION. Promotion entry constitutes permission for 1ClickPrizes.com to use Contestants’ names and likenesses (including pictures) for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, excluding residents of the State of Tennessee and where otherwise prohibited by law.
13. RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each Contestant agrees to release and hold harmless 1ClickPrizes.com, SCA, each of their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from, or in connection with, the Promotion including, but not limited to, liability arising from copyright infringement, improper use of likeness, personal injury, death, damages or monetary loss. Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply. By entering, each Contestant further agrees that, in the event that there is any conflict or other inconsistency between the Rules and any advertisements, promotional or marketing materials, e-mails or announcements relevant to the Promotion, these Rules will govern.
14. GOVERNING LAW/VENUE. Any disputes arising out of or related to the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning these Rules and/or the Promotion, the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in New York City, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing herein shall be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration. To the extent permitted by law, as a condition of entering the Promotion, you agree that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded in connection therewith, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney's fees and court costs that 1ClickPrizes incurs in seeking such relief. These Rules do not constitute a waiver of any of your rights and remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as part of a class in binding arbitration as provided above. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits is an independent agreement.
15. SEVERABILITY. Should any part of these Rules be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
16. INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY. SCA is not involved in marketing the Promotion. SCA is not the sponsor of the Promotion and will not respond to any inquiries. SCA is responsible for the drawing of the Winning Numbers for each Daily Drawing Period.
17. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to release, indemnify and hold 1ClickPrizes.com, SCA, each of their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-branders and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees, costs and settlement costs), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the Promotion, the prizes and/or the Website; (b) your breach of these Rules; and/or (c) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity. The provisions of this paragraph are for the benefit of 1ClickPrizes.com, SCA, each of their parents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
18. DISQUALIFICATION. 1ClickPrizes.com, SCA, their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion and/or Website, as solely determined by the 1ClickPrizes.com, will be disqualified. Any use of robots, automated processes, macros, programs or third party methods to submit Promotion entries, and any participant using any such method, will be disqualified and may be disqualified from any other promotions or contests provided by 1ClickPrizes.com. If disqualified for any of the above reasons, 1ClickPrizes.com reserves the right to terminate Contestant’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. In the event that any portion of the Promotion is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of 1ClickPrizes.com, which, in the sole opinion of 1ClickPrizes.com, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper determination of the Promotion, 1ClickPrizes.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Promotion or any part of the Promotion, or any combination of the above. 1ClickPrizes.com, SCA, their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for any problem with Promotion entry generated by computer hardware or software, error or failure, whatever the cause. 1ClickPrizes.com’s sole responsibility for any irregular Promotion entry is replacement with another Promotion entry in a subsequent promotion, if available. Promotion winner may be required to provide 1ClickPrizes.com with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the electronic mail address associated with the potential winning entry.
19. LEGAL WARNING. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a Contestant, to damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize the Website, or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Promotion, is a violation of criminal and civil law and 1ClickPrizes.com will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.